RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME! (aka Trish Overload)
Ok, Ok, I hear you tags! Well, I read your tags. I procrastinate. I don't know why. But since I'm reading Emma and won't be blogging about much else in the next few days, I finally have some quiet time to catch up. And instead of doing the list thing for the 7 random personal things, I made this little video. Yes, very scary. :P I'm getting a big giant pit in my stomach thinking about hitting that "publish post" button. I don't know why I'm so nervous!! LOL.
*note of clarification--shooting was during target practice. My husband, brother-in-law, and father-in-law participated. It was very safe--no animals around. :) Not a big fan of firearms.
And then the seven random book things:
1. Even though I have gone by Trish for 10 years, I still inscribe my "read" books with Tricia.
2. I got my library card revoked when I was in high school because of a book I failed to return (Joy Luck Club) and haven't gone back since except in college.
3. I keep multiple spreadsheets of the books I own and have read. Not sure why I don't consolidate.
4. I get to work 30 minutes early so that I can read in my car before work. I also do this to dodge rush-hour traffic, but my day just doesn't start right if I don't have those 30 minutes. Sometimes it's the only time of the day I get to read.
5. I collect copies of Wuthering Heights as it is my favorite (yes, I know...gag...).
6. I could talk about books 24/7, but since I can be a little overbearing when it comes to reading, I rarely talk about books/reading/blogging with non-readers.
7. I do this obsessive thing where I figure out when I want to finish a book I'm reading, divide the number of pages by how many days that is and try to read that many pages a day. Sometimes I read more, sometimes less, but it seems to keep me on track.
In case you're curious about the other memes I did pertaining to this, here is a short synopsis. Man--soon there won't be anything left to know!!
Six Random Things:
1. Texan but lived in Canada when little (born in Utah)
2. My husband was my next-door-neighbor when we met
3. Not good English student in high school--didn't even read assigned reading!
4. Aggie through and through, but Guns Up Red Raiders!
5. Bridget Jones is my hero(ine)
6. Two pets: Maggie (the cat) and Lexi (the dog)
Six Quirky Things:
1. Sing randomly, especially to Scott, Maggie, and food
2. Love musicals--listen to them at work!
3. Must have covers on while I sleep; one foot out is OK
4. Freshly made bed one of my favorite things
5. Deathly afraid of spiders--yes Bookfool--I know how ridiculous that is!!
6. Love love love food. LOVE food. :)
End of Trish Overload.