Video time: 30 seconds (I’m not cool enough to figure out real vlogging). :P
My Google Reader must hate me because I’m not getting the ‘Thon posts on time…saw this at Anna’s…been waiting for it. Since the video this morning, I stripped the makeup, so this is Trish in the raw. Looking a tad tired, but still me. :P And yes, it is not uncommon for me to normally talk with this much enthusiasm.
A note on IHOP. We had planned a 2 am meeting, but decided we probably weren’t going to want to eat pancakes that late/early. Plus driving that late (I have bad night vision). Plus carb overload.
1. What are you reading right now?
Fun Home–Loving it!
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two Books: The Outsiders and Catch Me If You Can
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing Fun Home and reading Beedle the Bard
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope. Free as a bird. :)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No real interruptions. Hubby was gone most of the morning. I’m about to have to get into the car to go to IHOP. Wish I could teleport like Hiro from Heros.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast time goes!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
My usual quips about the mini-challenge times (some people are giving the time in Pacific instead of GMT; not knowing exactly when a challenge starts and ends; my reader not updating quick enough and me missing a few here and there). Otherwise, YOU HOSTESSES ARE DOING A FANTABULOUS JOB!!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
This is my third time, so I’ve got the rhythm down pretty well.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yup, a little. Hopefully I don’t go into a pancake coma later. :)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
YOU GUYS ROCK! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
I’ll be reading for another 30 minutes or so and then off to IHOP. See you in a few hours.