Why Do We Blog?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
4. How many times a week do you post an entry?
5. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
6. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
Part of what makes blogging so worthwhile for me is the interaction with other bloggers and I get this through commenting, especially when the blogger comments back to my comments as I try to do here on my blog. I've really gotten to know other bloggers through comments and I feel like my personality really comes out in my own comments. Sometimes snarky and sarcastic, usually enthusiastic, mostly interested and caring. I think my posts have become a lot more personal over the past few months and my voice comes out more and more, but I'm still a huge fan of comments--leaving and receiving. Even though we can say that we blog for ourselves, isn't it more fun when blogging becomes a discussion or dialogue between two people who are interested in the same thing?
7. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?
8. Do you ever regret a post that you wrote?
9. Do you think your audience has a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
10. Do you blog under your real name?
11. Are there topics that you would never blog about?
12. What is the theme/topic of your blog?
13. Do you have more than one blog?
**Molly originally did the survey for a teacher Ms. Mazzola--you can leave your meme link over at Ms. Mazzola's original post
On another note, my fingers are getting restless, so I'm gonna make another quilt! I feel like I've kind of reached the big girl leagues with my fancy cutting mat and rotary blade that I got on Lisa's suggestion. My design will be a disappearing nine patch, but I think I picked too many bright colors. Really--I have NO idea what I'm doing! Of course I'll keep you posted. I've thought about doing a Friday feature like Lisa does about In Real Life stuff, but I'm not sure I can commit to another post--especially on Fridays. Hmmmm....