UPDATE FOR HOURS 10-12
Half done? Sheesh!
Pages: 70 - The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
Time: 80 minutes
314 pages read
365 minutes reading
0 Books Finished (but close!)
75 minutes blogging
190 minutes cheerleading - B's, C's, D's, F's, I's, S's, O's, U's, Z's -- don't think I'll get everyone :(
10,000,000 Exclamation Points
6 mini-challenges: intro, childhood, 6 word, bookshelves, shake your pompoms, halfway meme
Food: Lucky Charms, Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese, Coffee, Twizzlers, Sweet Potato Chips
2 Vlogs (the cheer vlog is definitely my highlight so far...)
1. What are you reading right now?
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing Sweetness and finishing Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (started pre thon)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Had this on my caledar for days. Though due to special circumstances I cannot read for 24 hours. :(
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Went to mom's house which was fun but unproductive. Oh well!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I'm not tired anymore after a restless night and being up since 5:30
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think it's working like a well-oiled machine. Kind of a bummer as cheerleader that so many links are "bad"
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Combo. Love doing both.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope! Guess I got my second wind!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Have fun. Have fun. Have fun. And make sure to leave others comments here and there!
And...by now it's just readathon tradition. Back by popular demand: