So, remember when some folks asked me 11 questions and then I had to make up my own 11 questions for some more folks to answer? I loved my 11 questions so much that I decided I wanted to answer them too! (you see now why this is a rainy day post...)
1. What app do you love above all others? Not an app person? What about website?
Oh you mean besides twitter? (hangs head in shame). I really don't use many apps on my phone but I ADORE Pandora. This is a recent discovery but I loooourve. Most of the time I'm listening to Vampire Weekend or Phoenix Radio but for workouts its Lady GaGa radio and when I'm moody Ryan Adams Radio.
2. Describe your dream profession (sky is the limit)
A duel bookstore/quilt shop owner with a bakery in the corner. I'd keep up with this between jaunts as a broadway dancer/singer and teaching daily step aerobics classes. Tell me that wouldn't be awesomeness.
3. Appetizers or dessert?
Oh man this is tough. When I cook/entertain I rarely do appetizers but will sometimes to dessert. When we eat out we sometimes do appetizers but then are too full for dessert. So it depends. And goes back to the savory/sweet debate!
4. If you could be BFF with any fictional character, who would you choose?
Surely you guys know the answer to this, right? Really? Bonus points to the person who guesses correctly.
5. I say BLUE. What immediately comes to mind?
6. Favorite song to blast and sing in your car with the windows down.
There are seriously so many, but I think my absolute favorite is Take Me out to a Dance Hall by Pat Green. This song defines my college years (the video isn't a real music video but the song...makes me smile).
7. What fashion fad makes you hang your head in shame?
Stirrup pants with the oversized sweatshirt. Limited Too would have been so much cooler if everyone hadn't been wearing the same exact outfit in 7th grade.
8. What are your thoughts on 80s Hair Bands?
I'm a big fan. Every time that Paxton has Billy the Kid week on his blog I feel that he must post Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory. I mean...check out that hair.
9. What is a book you wanted to throw across the room? What is one you wanted to hug?
Throw across the room - Brothers Karamazov. I might have except for the fear that I would severely hurt someone. Hug - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
10. Imagine you are an aerobics instructor--what song must be on your playlist?
Evacuate the Dancefloor.
11. What's for dinner tonight?
BBQ Pork Chops on the George Foreman with some roasted green beans and either sweet potato or red potatoes.
Bonus: What's your favorite go-to lipstick (including color)
Does Carmex count? I would love to wear lipstick but have never found the right color or the right consistency.
I know many of you shared some of your answers with me already, but I'd love to hear your take on these questions!