This weekend is Bloggiesta, Ole! If you’re unfamiliar with Bloggiesta, it’s a virtual “fix up your blog” party. It originated with book bloggers but anyone can join. It’s crazy for me to think that I can get anything bloggy done right now, right? Well maybe…I spent most of yesterday reading Mockingjay and the day before that watching Breaking Bad and the day before that working on Evie’s quilt so I don’t think it’s unrealistic for me to think I can carve out some time today. Not sure about this weekend. My top goal for this weekend is to make rice crispy treats with Elle. :)
So what are some of the things I’d like to fiddle around with?
1. Add “Contact Me” links to my About Me page Done!
2. Find an Instagram follow button for sidebar Done!
3. Update Review Listings (author and title) Done!
4. Finish drafting Pantry Weekend Cooking
5. Find one more trifle recipe and draft Operation Trifle post
6. Finish drafting A to Z Bookish Survey Done!
7. Find one or two Top Ten Tuesday posts to participate in (and draft)
8. WIP (work in progress) Crafty Post
9. Finish going through my email. It’s ridiculous!!
10. Draft up Pin it and Do it Sign-ups!!! Done! :)
Book Posts (also requires me updating my notebook with books I’ve read)
1. Life After Life
2. The Other Typist
Crap. I haven’t updated my reading log since July. I have no idea what I’ve read!! #fail
Mmmm ya. That’s about it. I think that’s more than enough to keep me busy!!
Will you be Bloggiesta-ing this weekend? What’s on your agenda?